Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Overall, good day

Had a pretty good day today overall. Started with a 6:00 a.m. 2500yd swim. Second swim was 2000 yds at noon. Had to get two swims in today due to pool closing for remainder of week for Thanksgiving. Highlight of the day was a great phone interview with a potential sponsor for the 2013 triathlon season. It rejuvenated me a bit. Training has been going really well. The weather has been amazing! 52 degrees and no wind in the end of November does not occur very often. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to get a ride in today. Chomping at the bit to get my new ride on the road, just waiting to finish up the build. In the mean time, the Watt Bike works wonders. I have been able to catch up on some reading for work during some of my bike work outs. I am anxious to start building up the volume again for Ironman Texas. Big goals this year, and won't achieve any of them by taking short cuts!

Hoping to be able to insert sponsors in these margins by the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment