Monday, November 26, 2012

Post Holiday Blues

It was great to be able to head home and see some family over the holiday. I hadn't seen my family for quite a while. I was also able to get some runs in on my home turf! Thanksgiving was the first day I didn't have to go into the office since Vegas in September! It was a long go. It looks like I will have a full week off over Christmas break, so I just need to push through the next three weeks. If the rest of the time is like today, it is going to be a long month. I guess I got used to relaxing a bit and am struggling to get back into work mode. I did get my list of things to do so now it is just crossing them off one at a time.

I am having really good workouts, especially for the off season. I got some long workouts in last week: two 10 plus mile runes and two 50 mile rides as well as the shorter ones. I had a quick 5 tonight and it seemed to fly by. I have been running outside despite the cold and wind which seems to make time go by a little better as well. I am a little extra motivated this week because I am supposed to hear back from a few potential sponsors. It would be great to be able to have a little additional help with gear as well as getting my name out a bit as I continue the quest to get my pro card. Hopefully 2013 will be the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment